Wednesday, July 3, 2013

LIVE with Kelly and Michael

triviaindex | LIVE with Kelly and Michael

Enter Live With Kelly & Michael's Trivia Contest!  People REALLY do win!  I know because in 2009, I won a trip to Barbados!  I had never traveled far and made this:

Not three months later, I received a call from Regis & Kelly!  You can see the video here!  If you listen carefully, you can hear me laughing hysterically after I won!  In typical teenage fashion, I am called a nerd by my daughter.  I still took her with me:

One of the many pool areas.  Not for tall people!

I saw this and thought "OPRAH!"


  
We took a ride in one of these jobbies!

Not willing to get her pic taken...

Erin LOVED the trees of Barbados.

Crazy kid.


It was so exciting and FINALLY something concrete I could share in my Vision Board Workshops.  Many, many other things have come true from one of my first vision boards:


Including a column in a local paper called, The Reader.  The column is called Dish With Trish which pontificates over dating and relationships.  At the end of the column is an advice section and you can write triciawaltman@yahoo.com with your questions.  With a mixture of spiritual and street, get a unique take on your problems or issues.



No comments:

Post a Comment